- We agree to do our absolute best to provide you with quality services. In return, you agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these services to you.
- Should you decide you no longer want to use our products, you can terminate your agreement at any time by asking for your account to be destroyed.
- If you're not satisfied with our services, or find that it fails to meet your needs, we will gladly refund your last payment.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other required information.
- You must ensure your account information remains accurate.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account credentials.
- Your account may only be used by one person or legal entity.
- You are responsible for content posted and any activity that occurs under your account.
- We will not be liable for decisions you make or your actions beyond the scope of our products.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
- We consistently add to and improve our products and services. We may update, add, or remove products without prior notice.
- We strive to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and are always open to suggestions, comments, and feedback through our provided means of communication.
- We want you to learn and have fun doing so while using our products, however we can't guarantee this will be the case.
- We work diligently to make sure our products and services are available and reliable. Because of the nature of our business, this is not something we can always control or guarantee.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- A valid credit card is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis, as determined by your initial enrollment date. That date may shift over time due to the different lengths of months.
- All enrollment plans are automatically renewed unless customers preemptively deactivate their enrollment, which can be done from their Account page.
- All enrollment fees exclude all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Deactivation
- You are responsible for properly canceling your subscription. You can do so at any time by clicking on the "My Account" link in the navigation at the top of the screen. The subscription section allows you to "deactivate" your subscription temporarily or indeterminately.
- If you deactivate your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. In the meantime, you will retain access to our Service.
- BiFluent LLC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. BiFluent LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- BiFluent LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Prices of all Services, including the monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change with 30 days notice from BiFluent LLC. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the BiFluent LLC Site (chat-correct.com) or via email.
- BiFluent LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that BiFluent LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from BiFluent LLC.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by BiFluent LLC) of other BiFluent LLC customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- BiFluent LLC does not warrant that (1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (5) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that BiFluent LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BiFluent LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (5) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of BiFluent LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and BiFluent LLC and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and BiFluent LLC (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on October 13th, 2013. Inspired by the GitHub Terms of Service and the Code School Terms of Service.